Monday, October 09, 2006

Weekend Observations Now Complete with Cheerleaders!!!



Some weekend footballing thoughts lingering in my brain while not distracted by Michelle my favorite Bolt Cheerleader...

*The Redskins embarrassed themselves this weekend versus the Giants. More importantly, they embarrassed me. My faith has been tested and shattered yet again. Mark Brunell is quickly going to find himself the recipient of foul smelling mail.

*The Leinart Era has begun in Arizona. Most positively I should add to that statement. He showed why he slipped to number 10 in the draft and held out for all that extra money. On a related note, the team managed to blow a two touchdown lead and lose the game. Nice debut Matt.

*Mike Tirico is a diarrhea filled gas bag. During his rousing introduction of the Ravens this evening, he mentioned that they were undefeated. He went on to say that although undefeated, they were untested to this point in the season, due to the fact that their four wins came against teams that had combined for four wins. Ummm Mike? The Chargers have three of those wins and essentially won the game save our aformentioned coaching troubles. I think the Ravens were tested in that game. But, you know, you're the one getting paid to talk about that stuff, if you want to be incorrect on National Television, be my guest.

*The Broncos received an awful lot of auditory and visual fellatio this evening. They managed to survive a Baltimore team on their home field in the rain. Would have enjoyed a bit of help from the Crows tonight, but alas, it was not to be.

*I wonder what the Steeler Bandwagon will look like this weekend?

*Marty didn't wear a headset this weekend. Was this coincidence? Or did he get neutered from playcalling decisions? It was a step in the right direction whatever that is...

*I'm beginning to think that our coaches may have a plan. It appears that they are just not tipping their hand and showing everyone exactly how dangerous we can be. Phillip looked great last night, the whole offense did, and save the one drive, the Defense looked 'impregnable'. So, it begs the question, does the staff actually have a plan that they are keeping close to the vest? I don't know if I can actually talk myself into believing this, but last night was quite unexpected at least to me. We'll see what comes of this next weekend.

*Good to see us right the ship on the National Stage. Looking forward to an ovary free Schottenheimer against San Francisco on Sunday.

*Go Bolts!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Michael Irvin is a deuschbag. I think thats why he continually has a job, because come the next day everyone can talk about how retarded his logic is. Babble-Babble-Babble. Thats all that coke head does.