Thursday, October 05, 2006

She's "Leaning." Get it?


Just a handful of stuff for a slow Thursday morning here. I always save the big stuff for Friday.

*Terrance Kiel is back on the field for the Mighty Chargers this week. Tilt your televisions accordingly to adjust for the "lean."

*Randy Moss has officially demanded a trade from the hapless Raiders. Okay, I know he didn’t actually say he was demanding a trade, but he did talk a bunch of shit and then said he wouldn’t be opposed to a trade. Since I’m pretty sure no one in the Raiders organization has even hinted at the prospect, Moss’ statement pretty much screams trade demand to me. It’s like when you’re in a relationship you don’t want to be in anymore, so you do the chicken shit thing and treat the other person so shitty that they’re the ones who have to be burdened with saying, “I never want to see your fat, stupid face again!” It usually works, but those last few weeks are no good for anybody. Personally, I can’t wait for the Dolphins to trade Culpepper for Moss straight up in what might be the most ironic football move in history, seeing as those two seem to be pretty much worthless without each other. That trade would also fulfill a lifelong fantasy of mine that I didn’t even know I had until now. That fantasy being to beat the Raiders twice in a season with both Aaron Brooks and Daunte Culpepper. How sweet would that be? Pretty dang sweet.

*Kevin Acee of the San Diego Union-Tribune-Chronicle-Post-Press wrote this little gem of an article today. Basically it says that everybody and their mother said all off-season that Philip Rivers wouldn’t be throwing the ball much this year, so we should all shut the fuck up and let Marty do his fucking job. This begs the question, “Did I dream that our stupid coach said the offense wouldn’t be pared back at all for Rivers?” Everybody is an ass hat in that one.

*Many of you probably noticed 1st round draft pick Antonio Cromartie running back the final kick-off return on Sunday. Looks like he may get more opportunities, as he has impressed coaches with his speed covering punts. This is no surprise to me since he is freaking Greased Lightning in Madden 2007. He gets there before the ball every time.

*Fantasy football is gay. There, I said it. I can not justify playing Ward against my Chargers this week, but I’m doing it anyway. I will have a large smile on my face when he gets me no points. I promise. Totally gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

That seems like about a handful. Sorry about the cursing, Mom. Go Bolts!!!

1 comment:

CJ said...

I think she is carrying more than a handful. We are officially risking sprained thumbs...