Sunday, October 15, 2006

There's Some Strategy Here...


I'm posting the picks for the week, with the preface that this is a pool, not individual tickets for the week, so as some of the picks seem ludicrous, that's what I like to call 'stratumgy'. I've finished in fourth in this thing for three years now, which if you are keeping track, is the first one out of the money. So, essentially I am the best loser in this thing. Here are this week's gems...(Home team in CAPS)

cin -6
WASH -9.5
hou +13
DET +1
sea -3.5
ATL -3
phi -3.5
car +3
NYJ -3
sd -10
PIT -7
DEN -15.5
Monday
ARI +10.5

The Arizona pick is primarily due to the fact that everyone has sewn their lips to the taints of the Bears. And 10.5 at home is nothing to sneeze at. Then again, it's Arizona... Gamble away fine friends. Go Bolts.

1 comment:

Maximum Colossus said...

That Arizona pick is looking like quite the brilliant tactical move. I'm sure your 5 wins has you right in the thick of things going into tonight.