Thursday, October 19, 2006

Find A New Angle, You Hack!


The above is entitled "Angel of Discontent" and it totally frightens me. I hope I didn't just curse this blog and, like let the dead in or something. Sorry if I did.
Now for some bitching:

I’ve been doing my best not to pay any attention to what area sports columnist Nick Canepa has to say regarding my beloved Chargers. Those of you who have been visiting for a while know this is because I can not stomach his unnatural man love of Chargers GM and resident bad ass ball buster, A.J. Smith. Well, as my partner in crime, CJ, likes to stoke the fires of my discontent, he was unable to control himself when he came upon Canepa’s latest, and he fired it my way. Thanks, buddy.

Basically, the piece (of shit (Lowbrow, I know, but sue me)) is a big fawning statement about the glory of the Chargers thus far this season. Now, I can’t argue with that. I too feel that Philip Rivers may be some sort of super warrior developed by the military and tested on the football field. I also believe our front seven is the obvious answer to the trivia question, “What does God fear?” So far so good, Canepa. But then it happens. Old Nicki goes back to the well and starts slobbering all over A.J.’s “genius.”

I have a hard time faulting A.J. for much in as far as he has put together a solid-nay, fucking unbelievable-footballing squad, but I’ll be damned if this guy needs some drooling sycophant constantly reminding him of how pretty his shit smells. Karmically it’s just a bad idea. I mean we all know what happens here, right? We are dangerously close to a Drew Brees engineered game winning Superbowl drive here, Nico. So please, I’m begging you, keep you lips out of this man’s ass! Maybe this little tidbit will help. You know when you and A.J. go cruising town for ass but you ultimately just end up going home together? Well, you might think what happens next is making love, but I have it on good authority that A.J. tells all of his buddies down at the La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club that he’s just using your ass til something hotter comes along. I’m sorry you had to here it from me.

Honestly, though, Rivers is good. You got that right. Go Bolts!!!

No comments: