Sunday, October 08, 2006

Week 5 Gems...





Well. It's really obvious. The Padres are winning the World Series. It's not even in question anymore. I don't have the sarcasm necessary to emphasize this point enough. The people in this town are laughable. Awesome.

I've slacked enough this year publicizing my incredibleness that is my gambling* abilities, so for this week, you will get a sneak pick into my pea sized brain that is so incredibly profitable* netting me not quite enough money to buy bodog but enough to rule the world. Here are some of them to tease your sensibilities...

Philadelphia v. Dallas

The McNabb factor and the crowd hucking batteries and pill containers full of nickels carry the Eagles to a blowout victory today. I don't exactly know what the McNabb factor is, but it's better than saying the Cowgirls suck.

San Diego v. Pittsburgh

I've never met an arrogant Steelers fan. For the most part they are pretty decent folk, save the odor and lack of teeth. But one of their finest was breaking into me pretty hard last night about how they were actually better this year than last year. After I was able to compose myself from that ridiculousness, I did some serious analysis of the situation and realized that Pittsburgh in fact, sucks.
Chargers in a rout. Marty, if you screw this up I'm taking a dump in your front lawn.

The Others...

Arizona
The Lambs
Rejuvenated Hurricane Cities
The Crows
Oh, and if the Giants Skins game is close, I'll be paralyzed and perhaps quit gambling*. Skins today. Skins.

Out...

*not to be used in any way for gambling unless of course you are a moron and would take gambling advice from the likes of me.

No comments: