Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Your San Diego Chargers' Starting Pro Bowlers!!!

Jamal Williams!!

Special teamer, Kassim Osgood!

Big Nate Kaeding!

Bigger Nick Hardwick!
(Old picture, I know. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's Cleo Lemon standing next to him, but Nick doesn't seem to get many photo ops, so this was the best I could do. Sorry about that whole Bob Hallen thing earlier.)

Congratulations on the first of many Phillip Rivers!!

LO Neal! He's a weapon, people!!

Manimal himself, Shawne Merriman!!!

First Down Antonio Gates!!!

And last, but certainly not least, The Best Ever, Ladainian Tomlinson!!!!!

I know there are some alternates as well, but this is what I could find on http://nfl.com/probowl/afc_roster right at the moment. Well done, boys, you all deserve it! Go Bolts!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! All those guys? Is that a team record?

Maximum Colossus said...

If they all end up participating, it will be. I'm not sure if it's a Charger record for nominations. That '82 team could have had 9.

CJ said...

See what sacrificing a few kittens will do???

Just awesome.

Maximum Colossus said...

Nine is a record for us after all. We had eight in '80 and seven in '79 &'82. The best part might be all the guys you could make a case for that didn't make it. McNeill is being considered a snub by just about everyone. Donnie Edwards put up his usual numbers, making hima perennial snub. Shaun Phillips is a huge snub. Mike Scifres? Punter, but still a possible snub. Dielman? Oh yeah, he could be a snub. Igor? No, not a snub, but I love the guy so I thought I'd throw him in the argument.

Diego Jimbone said...

Stoked to see Jamal Williams in there...! The team will like that too. Way to go Rivers as well. What a year it's been.

Damian Brennan said...

jeeeeeeeeeez that ain't hardwick, that's that stick hallen, sub the pic quick!.

Maximum Colossus said...

You're absolutely right. I am a retard. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

Megan said...

Nice to see Rivers, Merriman and Kaeding in and Elisha Manning out.