Sunday, December 17, 2006

7 Hours Until the Slaughter...


A quick salvo to start the day 7 hours until the pending massacre. Guns and Roses or at least the latest incarnation of the impersonators playing them on tour can suck it. I've been an apologist and a loyalist and they can now suck it. With their "Most Expensive Album Ever Produced" that still hasn't come out even though Axl or "Paxl" as some are calling him now says it's been 14 years of creative genius. Eat me. And, no, I'm probably not going to drive up to L.A. to see them on Wednesday. Fuck you too.

A conversation that I overhead Max Having this morning with regard to our Chargers...

"It's like going into a hand with Aces. You know you have the best hand going in, and, well, I like my chances with Aces."

Not getting the appropriate response to that statement he continued...

"Okay, well I want them then. Bring me your fucking Colts, bring me your fucking Patriots. My football team is better than your fucking football team and my fucking football team is going to beat your fucking football team this fucking Sunday."

Well said Max.

6 Hours and 41 minutes to the slaughter...

No comments: