Monday, December 18, 2006

Miss USA Is A-OK In My Book


Man, I'm a posting fiend today. Just too much good stuff. Turns out I was right about Miss USA. Not only is it rumored that she is totally a slut who sneaked a slew of random men in and out of her Trump Place apartment and made out in clubs with the reigning Miss Teen USA, it seems she has alledgedly tested positive for cocaine and was sent home to Kentucky to dry up. This girl gives me wood in the worst way, I love it. We need more color like that here in San Diego. The girls here might do all the drugs in the house, then bitch about the shitty booze selection and leave without so much as a courtesy blow job. Weak.

Get more details at I Don't Like You In That Way.

Some of you may wonder why I'm posting about this chick on this football website. Well, we're also about hot chicks here and we're trying to be a little more overall friendly to other sports as well. Beauty pageanting is totally a sport. And contestant winners often go on to bang football players. This girl's such a righteous hard-partier, I wouldn't be surprised to find out she banged the entire NY Jets special teams squad already. SPECIAL TEAMS! THE NEW YORK JETS! Seriously, bitch is hot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree!! Its totally a sport, I don't know how many men have been injured watching a hot girl pagent, but I bet the number are extraordinary.