Friday, December 15, 2006

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!


The above is Miss USA, Tara Conner. She is being dethroned, or uncrowned or whatever because she is only 20 years old and she has been drinking in bars in New York. Strictly forbidden by the, um, I don't know Miss USA Coucil or whatever. Maybe Donald Trump fires her or something? Anyway she's out. Drinker! I bet she's a slut too. God, I love sluts!

I assume you all read the San Diego UT sports section for Charger info, but in case you don't I'll fill you in. Malcolm Floyd was placed on IR yesterday with an ankle and San Diego State Alum WR Az Hakim was signed to the team. As you probably know, Az brings post season experience (2 Superbowls with the St.Louis Rams) and some pretty impressive speed to the team. This pick-up works especially well for us here at Super Chargers as it will give our Rams fan friend a reason to root for the Chargers rather than be a dickhead.


Also, check out this article* about how Manimal is not afflicted with pain receptors like the rest of us loser sad sacks. We suck. Go Bolts!!!


*Good Article, but Kevin Acee still kind of sucks most of the time.

1 comment:

CJ said...

Yeah, Merriman feels no pain. Merriman like eat quarterback. Merriman good footballer.

That chick is ridiculous. I need my laptop and a lock on the bathroom door...