Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Quick Hits...



I am quickly coming to the realization that my performance here is lacking and that irks me somethin’ special (Sorry, watchin’ Earl and the excellence of the portrayal of the grammar challenged has an interesting hold on me). And since we don’t have a game this weekend, what? There’s a game? Who are we playing? I hope the squad isn’t as firmly entrenched in next weekend’s contest as I currently am…. It’s quick hits time…(yes, I’m sober.)

-Whilst fumbling around internetland I came across this gem, I support you know, that charity stuff and seeing as how it’s a good cause and all, go get one and support assbags. The fact that Katelyn and the gang are in this thing squandering their uniforms has nothing to do with my support of this project.

-As has been documented to death, Mr. Merrimanadroline will sit out the first of four games this week against,...against..?.. Cleveland, yeah, Cleveland. Wait, look at that again. This team is 2-5, yet they don't seem to be the pushover that I thought they were. Again, I hope the team is paying more attention to this than I was...

-The blackout is in full effect this weekend, so get yourselves good and drunksed up and get thee to the titty bar for some footballing. Just kidding, it's lifted (the blackout, well, and the tits), but go to the local in your town and support the femmes.

-I am officially out of the basement in my spread pool. I am averaging a svelt 5 games correct weekly. My lock last week? The Panthers. Yep, you should do yourselves a favor and not listen to me when picking against the spread for the duration of the season. I have called my bookie and implemented a new rule that allows him to go the opposite way on any of my picks he so desires in order to stop the outflow of Franklins from my leather cash container. Do something productive with yourselves instead.

-Unless I awaken underneath Katelyn and this toy, sore in the groinal region, there will be another running diary of the game. Please God, if you're actually reading this, I don't want to diary the game. Please God, Spaghetti Monster, diety of choice, allow this to happen. Please, I beg of you.

-Ocho Cinco owes the NFL some cake for his custom jersey. I declare shennanigans, this is ridiculous.

-Time for some weekly inspiration...



Enjoy the weekender, and Go Bolts!!!

No comments: