Thursday, October 28, 2004

A Cry For Help and Community Love

All right, people. Zero hour is upon us, and it is absolutely imperitive that this game is sold out. NOW! My very life could depend on it. How, you ask? Let me explain. If this game is not shown on television, I will be forced to attend. That would make this the third straight year I have been to the Chargers-Raiders home game, here in San Diego. I have escaped from the last two relatively unscathed. Therefore, by sheer law of averages, I am sure to be knifed at this year’s game. Don’t deny it. You know it’s true. And even though I’m starting to really dig the product, the Chargers are at least three or four wins away from being “to die for.” So, help me out Bolts fans, and do your part to make Qualcomm/The Murph a sea of Charger blue and gold this Sunday. I’ll be at the next one, but I’m too young to die this week.

No comments: