Friday, September 15, 2006

Yep, It's week 2...

So, while sweating in the rain in Texas, I came across this gem. Robert Gallery and his Commitment to Suckitude, or Mediocrity, or the Doormats as it may be, is out for 2 to 3 weeks due to a strained calf. It appears that not only can no one block the monster that is Shawne "I'm Better than Junior" Merriman, but he gets hurt when he even attempts to do so. I really love the Raiders, it's fun to have their laughable program in our division.

It appears that I will be the only one of us to actually see the Titans game this weekend. Between shots of Jack Daniel's and hanging out with rockstars, I will attempt to post coherent analysis of the game. If I can beat the groupies off of me long enough to watch the slaughter you will know about it. This is my commitment to all of the six people who enjoy reading this drivel. Oh, and it's 95 degrees and raining, but that will not keep me from my duties here as football critic. Thank you and enjoy your day...

1 comment:

Maximum Colossus said...

Hey now. They gave us one more day to sell out the game, so don't count us out yet. Oh, who am I kidding?