Friday, September 22, 2006

Car Ramrod Anyone?



Tell me this isn't the kid from Junior High who stole the new kids' pudding cups. Okay, it was my pudding cup, but that was a long time ago. In reading the article about the Foley shooting in the U-T today, Officer Mansker of Coronado PD here, seems to be desperately covering his ass. I have my doubts about his story. Unfortunately for Foley and his "accomplice," booze were involved. And everybody knows the only thing more evil than drinking is smoking. Still, Palomar Community College Police Academy graduate Mansker is going to lose his job over this. I mean seriously, is it a good idea in this situation to say you pull people over all the time when you're off duty? Do you call them chicken fuckers? Me-ow.

4 comments:

CJ said...

The audio tapes the police have were suggesting that he may have been driving erratically due to the fact that the lady in question was singing Foley's praises as a linebacker into his built in microphone as he drove.

Maximum Colossus said...

That's how I got my DUI. Nobody shot me, though. I live a charmed life.

Chris said...

I'll take a liter of cola. "A liter of cola, its for a cop."

Anonymous said...

He probably became a cop because he was the guy in junior high that had his pudding cups stolen.