Thursday, September 07, 2006

Time To Go On The Record

I've been putting this off for as long as I have been able, but with the opening game of the season tonight, it's time to put into interprint my predictions for this NFL season. Not going to be a lot of surprises here. I'm not a big risk taker. But here goes:

NFC East) Let's get this one over with quick.

Eagles 11-5
Cowgirls 9-7
Redskins 9-7
Giants 8-8

NFC North) The boring one.

Chicago 10-6
Minnesota 9-7
Detroit 5-11
Green Bay 3-13

NFC South) The sad one.

Panthers 12-4
Bucs 10-6
Mike Vick 7-9
Saints 4-12

NFC West) The lame one.

Hawks 9-7
Rams9-7
Cardinals 6-10
49ers 3-13

AFC East) The schizophrenic one.

Patriots 10-6
Bills 10-6
Dolphins 8-8
Jets 5-11

AFC North) The injury prone one.

Steelers 10-6
Bengals 10-6
Ravens 6-10
Browns 4-12

AFC South) The Manning one.

Colts 14-2
Jags 9-7
Titans 4-12
Texans 3-13

AFC West) The pipe dream.

Chargers 12-4
Chiefs 11-5
Denver 9-7
Raiders 3-13

NFC Wildcard round)

Vikings over Bears
Seahawks over Bucs

AFC Wildcard round)

Steelers over Bills
Chiefs over Pats

NFC Divisional)

Panthers over Vikings
Eagles over Seahawks

AFC Divisional)

Colts over Chiefs
Chargers over Steelers

NFC Championship)

Panthers over Eagles

AFC Championship)

Chargers over Colts

Superbowl)

Chargers, 27 over Panthers, 20

There you have it. There it is. There were a couple of surprises, but the playoffs never shape up the same year to year. I really wanted to drop Seattle out of the playoffs cause they lost the big one last year, and because I hate them, but who are they going to give the division to? The Rams? The Cards? I don't think so. Also, a lot of you are going to say I'm way too much of a homer for picking the Chargers to win them all. To this I say that I have done a lot of research on the league for the coming season and I came to the conclusion that they're my picks and y'all can suck it. Go Bolts!!!

No comments: