Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Random Thoughts...

Since we as a footballing squad, absolutely trounced the bye week last Sunday, it's time for this week's random thoughts...

* Terrel Owens tried to kill himself last night. Then he didn't. Or he did? I'm not sure. Needless to say he's retarded at best.

* Terrence Kiel got arrested by the Feds yesterday for trying to sell codeine spiked beverages to a couple of parties in Texas. I was in Texas last week, and Mr. Kiel didn't try to sell me anything of the sort. Welcome back to the starting lineup Mr. Jue.

* Buck Martinez is one of the most annoying baseball analysts that has ever spoken into a microphone. That isn't opinion folks, that's a damned fact.

* Albert Pujols welcomed Cla Meredith to the bigs rather rudely this evening. Mr. Pujols, I hope you get a rash in an uncomfortable place tomorrow.

* The Dodgers continue to be a thorn in my boxer shorts.

* I'm quietly rooting for the Phillies. Unfortunately, they are quitting on themselves. Damn you Dodger pricks.

* Ray Lewis managed to avoid murder charges for another week. We'll see if they bring charges against the Bolts after we are through with them.

* Full comprehensive week profile and preview to follow. Now get back to work slackers.

That is all for now, stay tuned...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Point #9. I would like to see Maximum Colossus give credit to the Padres management and ownership. Since Petco opened the Padres have put a competitive team on the field and if the padres go to the playoffs, which it looks they will, it will be the first time they have gone back to back in club history.

Unknown said...

Ooops...I think I just jinxed 'em.

Maximum Colossus said...

Don't tell me what to do, blogust. I'm concentrating more on football, but I'll indulge you. I like this Padres team, but we'll see how competitive they truly are in the playoffs. I think they can do some damage. But please stop telling me last year's team was competitive. They won by default.