Monday, November 01, 2010

Oh, Dear Lord

Check out this from Kevin Acee. A little quick with the "I told you so" there, aren't we AJ? My God, how long has he been waiting to dictate that article to his secretary at the UT? And that last part?

“Over the years our players are growing and believing in (Turner),” Smith said. “Letting go of the rope is never an option around here. Those who stop believing in him or us, we will quickly help them find a new organization for them to embrace and believe in.”

Oh AJ, can you help find another organization for me to embrace and believe in? You know, at least until you and your "outstanding head coach" are long gone. You make it impossible for me to like my team anymore, and I used to love this team! Please, somebody Kurt Russell this Billy Bob Thornton Tombstone style. I can't take much more of this.

No comments: