Tuesday, November 09, 2010

The A.J. Interview Part 1...

I hate the radio. Yesterday I forgot my iPod and was subjected to the public airwaves. It just so happened that A.J. Smith, AKA "The Godfather" was on XX 1090 at 3:30 in the afternoon. I listened intently. On three separate occasions I had to stop myself from driving into oncoming traffic in order to end the canned tough guy rhetoric. However, since this was the first rush hour in San Diego since the time change no one knew how to move their vehicle more than five miles per hour due to the severity of the darkness.

I'm listening to the interview again prior to publishing my first draft out of fairness. That should come tonight. I have not confirmed this, but I'd guess they have it on their website if you'd like to aggravate your senses. Although, if you're a flatbill, you'll love it. Stay tuned.

No comments: