Monday, November 08, 2010

Fine!

Look, Phillip Rivers has stepped into Peyton Manning territory. No matter who he's throwing to. No matter how bad everything else is going. No matter how shitty the coach or how bad the locker room vibe is. Phillip Rivers is going to give these Bolts the opportunity to win. It didn't hurt that the officials helped us out a bit or that the Texans shelved their gameplan for something a little more erratic in the second half, but any way you slice it that was a huge win. Now the Chargers are very alive in the division and things actually look pretty bright.

I expect the defense to get a little worse and the special teams to get a little better going forward, but the offense is what butters the bread around here. This team will still probably get shredded in the playoffs, but I guess it's time for me to jump back on the bandwagon. I'm still going to rip Norv and I'm still going to rip AJ. I shudder to think about what the local media has probably already written at this point, but as far as the team on the field goes I'm back in. For now. I reserve the right to be all waffly this season. If you don't like it, too bad. Go Bolts!!!

No comments: