Thursday, March 31, 2005

Oh God, Why Me?

My neck is really going to be sore at the end of today what with all the shaking of my head I am doing over here. It seems that my cohort here has temporarily lost his mind, or is suffering the after effects of what I would suspect was a happy hour gone terribly awry. I am going to have laryngitis by the end of the day from cursing you under my breath. This is one of those days where the best thing to do is totally ignore the Colossus and hope he goes away quietly unnoticed. On to the highlights of the day…

I decided that a pizza run was in order today so I ventured down to the best spot in the town. The same spot where I had the distinct pleasure of meeting the crazy preggo chicks last footballing season. Anyway, I arrived at the promised land and had the distinct opportunity to be in line with the super most awesomest guy I have ever seen. Mr. Star Wars as he shall now be known to the rest of the world, well his hat said something along those lines. Complete with light saber holster that attached at the belt and tied to his leg. Complete with the dark side t-shirt to the upcoming disappointment that will be released this May. Complete with Star Wars patches ironed on to the sides of not one but both of his Saucony’s. Complete with cut outs of the dark lord sith scotch taped to the toes of the same Sauc’s. Yeah. The laughter was only broken long enough to mutter something along the lines of, “Hey, Obi Wan could kick your ass.” Or something like that, I was just way too flustered to actually break the guy’s nads better than that. Pretty cool to see a guy in his late 40’s who just can’t let go though…

When I was able to get it back together and heading back to finish the afternoon, I had the pleasure of running into our very own Bolt, Adrian Dingle. Out practicing to improve our squad. Thanks Adrian, go kill somebody next season and bring home the trophy would ya?

Some More Observations:
-At 40+ it’s time to give up the Star Wars Dream
-Football Players are huge
-Fantasy Sports are dumb
-Your fantasy team sucks.
-Your fantasy team sucks.
-Your fantasy team sucks.
-You are an idiot.

Repeat chorus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recenlty had a keratin hair treatment which smoothed and relaxed my hair to a fairly straight style. On days when I want a bit more body and bounce, I add this to my style products

and love the outcome. A great way to change my style with little or no fuss.