Friday, March 25, 2005

But His Head Is Enormous!

There you go bringing the Chinese Diving Team into it. Can't we give them a moments peace? They're not even mean to reporters. Well, if they are, no one can understand what the hell they're saying. I can't stress this enough, speak English people! I come to your country to be an obnoxious American and a large protion of that is wasted if you can't understand the things I am yelling at you.

Now, I am not a sports journalist sympathizer or anything, and I can agree that Skip Bayless is a self-righteous douche bag for comparing himself to Barry Bonds, but enough of this trying to make Bonds the Julius Caesar of this era. I think the four guys who read this blog know how we both feel about this issue, and if they don't we'll explain it to them tonight at the bar.

No comments: