Thursday, March 31, 2005

I Have To Apologize.

So, I know that this is not supposed to be about football until September, because everybody gets depressed just thinking about it, but I just can't help myself. Big news is big news and it needs to be addressed. After weeks of free agency producing nothing more for our Chargers than some backup safety from a team with a more than questionable secondary, we have finally made a move of note. Now, whether you see this move as a major upgrade or a foolish lack of long term vision is up to you. Personally, I feel that this move shows that our front office has been doing a lot more behind the scenes strategic planning than I have given them credit for. To lay low and then, out of the blue, pounce on an opportunity like this shows a shrewd sense of football business. Cunning? Indeed. I will no longer question the teams movements, as their plan for the future becomes magnificently apparent! The Chargers resigned Jesse Chatman to a one-year deal. Go Bolts!!!

No comments: