- Looks like Favre either needs to start coming to camp or go ahead and fucking retire already. After watching that game I have no doubt last year's AFC Chamionship game is why he almost retired. He looked scared shitless of the Saints.
- Garret Hartley's 2 missed field goals once again beg the question, "Do my fantasy football teams curse kickers, or are my fantasy football teams cursed by kickers?"
- Shiancoe could have a great year, since he appears to be the only person Favre can see.
- Marckques[sp.?] Colston owners are going to be pulling their hair out by the end of the season.
- Since the inception* of the Thursday opener, the home team (previous year's Superbowl winner) is a perfect 7-0.
Fucking Thursday opener's are bullshit. Now we've got 3 more days until more football, and I'm ready to cry about it. And since I'm a Chargers fan, 4 more days so I'm going to bawl about it.
*speaking of inception, this is great