Thursday, February 08, 2007

Lo Neal Needs To Write A Book...

...called, "I'm Swear I'm Going to Punch Drayton Florence in the Face if We Don't Win the Super Bowl Next Season." I admit, the title is a bit long-winded, but I'd buy it. If you're willing to read between the lines, you can tell he's already begun to promote the venture in this article. Of course, he could be talking about Marlon McCree, and maaaaybe even Eric Parker (though I don't think Parker was being selfish as much as a combination of undercoordinated and overwhelmed). Or maybe he was talking about that guy who was punching indiscriminately into the pile-I don't even fucking remember all that clearly anymore, thank God.

Also, I feel sort of bad we never featured her here before cause now she's dead, so here's a picture of Anna Nicole Smith when she was hot.


R.I.P.

No comments: