Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Brushback Strikes Again.

Here's The Brushback's take on the Chargers coaching situation and all the suggestions the interwebs have to offer. Here's a nugget:

“I just heard somewhere that this guy named Gary Hubert was a candidate to replace Marty,” said Smith. “Apparently Hubert was a strength and conditioning coach for the Attleboro Kings, a semi-pro team I played with in the 70’s. I don’t even know the guy. I think that rumor is bunk. I also don’t agree with the rumor that Hank Stram would be a good fit. I mean, I respect the guy and everything he’s done for the game, but the cold hard fact is that he’s dead, and hiring a dead guy wouldn’t work because he wouldn’t be able to run practices. Plus, I probably wouldn’t get along with him, because I lack remedial social skills.”



Hank Stram? I like it.

No comments: