Thursday, February 08, 2007

Coaches?! We Don't Need No Stinkin' Coaches!

Well, let's see. It looks like Wade Phillips is moving on to coach the Dallas Cowgirls, leaving the Mighty Chargers without a Defensive Coordinator, Offensive Coordinator, Tight Ends Coach, Linebackers Coach, Ball Polishing Jockey, Gatorade Stir Assistant, Jock Collector, Equipment Manager's Assistant Towel Replacement Liaison and Head Parking Attendant. No worries, Marty's still running the show, so you can look forward to continued okayellence in the regular season followed by yours truly driving my car into a tree to induce a two month coma to avoid the playoffs. Let's ask an expert what she thinks of that.



Expert: I'm hot.

Fair enough, dirty schoolgirl. At least you're getting an education.

I feel, though, that I should warn you all to not get overly excited about anything. Being that we are going into an odd year with a convincingly more difficult opponent list than last season it's entirely possible we'll shoot once again for the covetted 9-7, which I'm sure you all know is considered a winning record. Even in the AFC!

Also, anybody find it kind of ridiculous that Phillip Rivers and Manimal came forward and said they would have missed the AFC Championship? It's like they're telling us to be thankful we lost to the Patriots. And you know what? I have to believe it. I mean, did you really want to know the answer to the question, "How much worse could it be?" I think not.

Truthfully, I am already all jazzed about next year and I have no idea why, but I'm pretty sure we're gonna rock, and they're gonna suck, and I'm gonna drink, and CJs gonna complain (cause he didn't so much this year and it's an odd year for him) and the Padres are gonna score 1 run a game average, and America's never gonna care about Soccer. That about covers it. If none of that appeals to you, we got a problem.



Go Bolts!!!

5 comments:

CJ said...

Dude. Your expert looks a little wonkey. You can do better slacker.

Oh, and since I simply can't resist, good thing we waited all of three days to retain the "head" coach knowing full well we'd have to replace the entire staff this year, and perhaps next year when we have yet another 'head' coach.

MotherfuckingAWESOME.

Maximum Colossus said...

Actually, that chick is really hot, but I think the lighing is bad. Works for me, anyway. Are you upest that she doesn't have a penis?

Maximum Colossus said...

Wow, sorry about that. I shouldn't have to work blue like that.

Maximum Colossus said...

Actually, if anybody else is reading this, let us know what you think of my expert, Chyler Leigh. I'd be interested to know if I'm crazy or not. Not you, though, Blog-ust, I know she doesn't have enough junk in the trunk for you.

CJ said...

She isn't beaten in the face with a shovel ugly, she just looks like a Hillary Swank drag queen, that's all.

You know you can do better. I've seen it.