Friday, February 16, 2007

Fine. My Theory Rules Anyway.

So, I've been told to post my own theory, since douche bag doesn't like me pointing out the glaring flaws in his goofy theory. If you care about goofy theories, be sure to check out my hare-brained cohort's goofy coaching prediction (now with 20% more made up percentages). It should appear directly below mine. So, lets' have a look at the real thing.

First, and foremost, and I have to agree with the Seege (CJ) on this one, is Jim Mora who is not Jr. because his middle name is different from his old man.



I like Mora, because honestly, this was my first pick back when people asked me who I'd want instead of Schottenheimer, and I love looking like I know what I'm talking about. Seriously, though, this guy is a good coach with recent experience. He'll come cheap and with few demands, because let's face it, the way things went down in Atlanta he probably won't see many head coaching opportunities for a while. All of those things should appeal to BA GM AJ Smith.

Secondly, I have no problem with Cotrell, but he would have been the hot pick two years ago when he helped an overachieving Jets franchise knock the best team in football out of the playoffs in the first round. Now, though, I'd have to go with the current hot defensive mind, Rex Ryan.



I do think that BA GM AJ would like to go with a first time head coach that he could mold into a snivelling sycophant, but I don't know if that will happen with the team so far above everyone else in the league and poised to set every conceivable Super Bowl record (as well as many that have not yet been conceived)...

...which leads us to Norv Turner. I like to call him caretaker.



That's all he'd be until Bill Cowher is ready to come back and make Spanos fire BA GM AJ for what he did to his Obi-Wan, the Schottenmeister.

Lastly, I'm intrigued by the Jimmy Johnson.



I imagine he might find it a hoot to swoop in and grab another ring with the best team out there, a la Barry Switzer, but I don't see it happening. Would I like it? I wouldn't hate it. Personally, though, all things considered, I like the following candidate:



Yeah, I always root for the hot girl. And it's especially naughty, cause you can totally see her cat.

Oh yeah, and Seege, speaking of snivelling sycophants, way to suck up to Deadspin. That Jimmy Johnson pic is the tits, though.

No comments: