Thursday, November 29, 2007

Aaah, Thursday Night Game!

Fuck you NFL Network, this is a game I could really enjoy doing laundry to. And don't be fooled, this is not your cable company's fault, it's just another NFL cash grab. The cable networks aren't angels here, but the NFL wants bigtime ad dollars and they are holding games hostage to get them.

This should be a fun game, with lots of bad decisions hailed as brilliance throughout. I can see Romo throwing 4 picks in this game, I really could. I could also see Favre trying to steal that thunder. I could not, however, care less at the end of the night.

Packers cause I'm old these days so I have a hard time rooting against Brett Favre 27, Cowgirls cause Tony Romo seems like he's hiding something 24

Oh, and I've been neglecting to share hot girls this week, so here's someone called Jesse Capelli:

No comments: