Thursday, April 21, 2005

Maybe They Should Have A Ladies Home Plate. Like In Golf.

Hmmm. Uhhh. Where do I start? The good, perhaps? Okay, Woody pitched a nice game. that was definitely good. And...oh, Ramon Hernandez continues to be a player you can be proud of. Uhhh...

I am not happy with this team. I can't even try to be eloquent about it. This is poo! Poo, I say. I do not like having to hope that my team can hold on to a 1 to 0 lead. Sickening. Fire everybody! This is the filthy, patchwork Dodgers here people. These guys are feasting on the division, and even if we turn it around now, we're going to end up chasing them all freaking year.

This was supposed to be our year. That's what people kept telling me. I'm sure that's what I heard. Almost our whole team returning. The Rockies suck. Arizona probably a year or two away. No Bonds for the Giants. The Dodgers would need time to gel. We were supposed to take a strong early lead in route to being this year's sacrificial lamb from the NL West. Screw these guys. Just like they try to screw themselves into the ground every stinking at bat.

Aren't you supposed to get excited when the heart of the order is up? Yeah, real murderer's row we got going on down there at Petco. Way to pepper the warning track with fly balls, gentlemen. Wait, that isn't even what's happening cause then you'd at least advance the runner.

I swear to God, I am over it. I am going to start rooting for the team with the biggest payroll from now on, because I am sick of the heartbreak. Your ballpark sucks. Your sand colored uniforms suck. Your farm system sucks. Trade Peavy and Hernandez to the Yankees so I can root for them.

P.S. Keep in mind that I'm a little hung over and emotionally pummeled by the glaring inconsistency of this team. Just turn it around guys. Okay? Go Padres! (Only 1 exclamation point. That's all I can muster.)

No comments: