Sunday, October 07, 2012

Sunday Night Football, Bitches!

Alright, so I didn't make any picks this week, because I'm lazy and none of you people has sent me a dime since I started writing on this blog 7 years ago. I have been collecting $0.00/hr for all this time and I have banked shitloads of overtime, so if I can't get away with ditching my picks for one lousy week, well then nuts to y'all! I'm sorry, I don't know why I just got so upset. It's not your fault. I just don't find myself physically attracted to you people anymore and I think we need to take a break and re-evaluate our relationship. Yeah, that's right! I'm dumping you! I'm the one who didn't make my picks and I'm calling you out. Deal with it. Holy Hell, what am I talking about?! There's been a fair amount of drinking this weekend and I may have damaged my brain.

Anyway, judging from my track record all of my picks would have been spot on and we'd all be millionaires now, Sorry. I do feel like I should say a few things about tonight's game, though, so here goes.

  • I can't see any way in the universe that Drew Brees allows an AJ Smith team to beat him. Dude is so bitter.
  • I can't see any way in the universe that the Saints defense doesn't let us win this game.
  • This is another one of those test games to see what we really are. The last one was Atlanta. We all know how that turned out.
  • Due theory. Can the Saints possibly go 0-5.
  • I need a huge game from Malcolm Floyd tonight for my fantasy team, so there is no way in the universe that he doesn't pull a hammy in the first quarter.
  • I love Kool-aid.
Bolts 34, Saints 31

Go Bolts!!!

No comments: