Thursday, September 03, 2009

Tugging the Heart Strings of a Dictator...

I think this sums up my feelings about the blackout situation. Word on the street is 10-12 cities will be facing blackouts this year. Not quite sure if you've heard, this is sort of hush hush information, but the economy has hit a bit of a rough spot as of late. I know. Hard to believe.

The last time I can remember a blackout was a Titans game I spent the better part of a Sunday afternoon watching the ticker on the bottom of the screen of another game I cared little if anything about. Do I think Goodell is going to relax the rules? Shit and no. But, maybe more of these types of articles will get the ball rolling and perhaps force his hand a little. Come on Media!!! Make yourself not only relevant but useful again!!!

No comments: