Wednesday, September 09, 2009

God Dammit.

Dear Shawne,

With all due respect, what the fuck is the matter with you? Tila Tequila? Really? This story disturbs me on such a level I'm not sure I can accuratley portray my disappointment in words. Does she have magic between her legs or something man? You are a professional football player, you'd think that with all the Tom Brady envy going on around the league, that you guys would all be copycat kitten slayers and seek out even the ugliest supermodels, instead of this attention sucking troll. Please get it together Mr. Merriman, cause this article makes it sound like you are well on your way to arrest...You know what that means don't you? It means the Godfather turns you into a 3rd round pick. I hope she was worth it.

Sincerely,

CJ

No comments: