Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Scouting Report...

Since I've done no real scouting for what we'll affectionately call "Steeler Week", I'll merely be making one up. And seeing as how the local rag just wants to suck start the iron fires at the vacant dilapidated steel mills doesn't mean I want to.

Injury Report


In this breaking news you'll only get here, Jamal Williams had a sandwich today. He's still out for the season.

Tomlinson isn't planning on playing and Norvy won't tell us whether he's planning on playing the not planning on playing maybe playing oft injured running back. Word is he's walking without a limp. Have you seen him walk? How do you know then?

Merriman is still hampered by a "strained groin" that limited him to two snaps on Sunday against Miami. He says he's feeling a lot better than last week. I've been told on good authority that "strained groin" is code for the receptionist at Planned Parenthood to write the "Gonorrhea" in the symptoms box of the anonymous form. The Tequila broad did get her vengeance after all.

Meanwhile, there has been a new development in the status of the running game. Norv has updated the running game to "Wounded Giraffe". Which I can only see as a positive.

And finally, we only need to sell 1,550 seats by the Thursday evening 5 p.m. deadline to avoid the blackout this week.

3 comments:

Maximum Colossus said...

I heard LT is playing. And I'm pretty sure we don't have to sell tix to avoid a blackout in Pittsburgh. Overall, I find your made-up reporting shoddy and uninspired. Only marginally better than the local rag's talent. I mean, you didn't even tell us what kind of sandwich!

CJ said...

It was ham. Ham Sandwich. And thanks for the ticket tip. Much like Seau, t'was my first rodeo...

Tenacious E said...

I thought the sandwhich, was the highlight of the update. Please keep bringin' it.