Thursday, August 17, 2006

I gotta Admit, I Didn't See That Coming.

Just heard on the local squawk box that it seems Junior Seau has had a hard time dealing with retirement and is on his way to New England to sign with the Patriots. Okay. Hey Junior, can I have some of your crack? I really bought the whole retirement thing after your Southern Baptist Minister farewell speech. I was truly moved. Well...um...Welcome back.

All kidding aside, I like Junior. Even met him once for a sec, and he seemed like a genuinely nice guy. I'll never forget what he meant to this team, especially our one and only Superbowl team, so good luck Junior. See ya in the playoffs. Sorry we'll have to steamroll ya. Go Bolts!!!

Update! Here's a link.

1 comment:

CJ said...

Shortest retirement since Clemons first one... or second... I can't remember...