Monday, September 22, 2008

What's So Scary About Old People?

Brett Favre is an old man. Older even than me, and those of you who know me know that's pretty damn old. Are you scared of old people? Didn't think so. Check it out. Old:

Not scary. Young:

I am paralyzed with fear.

Sure, Favre carved us up last year with Green Bay-wait! Favre carve? That's funny to say. Say it out loud-no! Say "carve Favre." That's better. Say that. It's more funner to say. Try this, say "After Shaun Phillips sacks Favre, surgeons will half to carve Favre open to replace his hip with something more fiber glassy." Not that I wish injury on anybody, but old people break their hips and that is just a fact so deal with it. Anyway, as I was saying, I know Favre picked apart a defense of ours that looks very similar to what we've been running for whatever reason lately, but that Green Bay team was decidedly better than this Jets cast. So, that's what I think anyway. We must and will destroy the Jets. With surface to air missiles if necessary. The score should be around 34-9 I'm thinking. My Fantasy Football team depends on it! My Reality Football team depends on it! For crying out loud, Go Bolts!!!

2 comments:

Tenacious E said...

fiber glassy is even more fun to say than carve favre

Vermicious K'Nids said...

I like how it's more funner.