Sunday, December 11, 2005

Eat Me Denver.

I have nothing positive to say. Nothing. We got beaten today. The team looked flat. They looked dead. They were barely playing football. If there had been a fifth quarter we still would have lost. The coaching was inept. No one cared about football today. The secondary was atrocious. The playoffs should be taken away from us. We should not be allowed to go. They should move our team to L.A. I’ll help them pack. I hate you. I hate football.

Denver beat a terrible Baltimore team. The division is theirs. We are going to have to hear about this for the next 17 years. Denver fans will never allow anyone to forget that they were unbeatable during the Jake Plummer years. He is the next John Elway. He is going to take them back to the Super Bowl. He is the new incarnation of Christ. I think I am going to vacation in Colorado and kill some small animals with a diesel powered chainsaw.

Kansas City dumped to the Dan Campbell led Dallas Cowboys. I had to watch the end of that after they switched from the destruction of the Chargers and the wonderful Steve Tasker saying nice things about our football team all day. That guy would root for a group of serial child molesters if they were playing the Chargers. I had to root for the Cowboys and be glad when they won. I am going to go headbutt the nail that’s sticking out of the wall.

At least we got this loss out of the way before we have to play the easiest part of the schedule. Indy should be a cakewalk, and Kansas City, and Denver. All cupcakes. Well, Denver is at least. I wonder what it’s like to root for a successful football team.

No comments: