Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Learning To Fly?

What can I say? I'm down with the cheesy headlines during a cheesy season.

That red zone offense is still attrocious. I hate seeing LT get stuffed on so many shots within the 5. I know that the offensive philosophy there is to show the world that he's still got it, but I'm afraid the message may have been lost. And you can certainly put some of that on the O-line and you can say the other team knew what was coming, but you can't tell me the old LT wouldn't have found a way. The whole thing makes me feel like I'm in a loveless marriage with Nate Kaeding. I can't stand to even look at his face anymore.

But the good news is, we pretty easily handled a team we should have pretty easily handled. That's the first step. Let's do it to Oakland now and really get our chi going before we hit a tough stretch in the middle. I still like our chances. Go Bolts!!!

No comments: