Monday, October 12, 2009

Bad News, Ladies!

Allow me to paraphrase Colin Cowherd on the radio this morning: If you don't think coaching matters in the NFL take a look at the Chargers of San Diego and take a look at the Broncos of Denver. Now, Cowherd is a nearly insufferable blowhard, but I think we can all agree that he hit the nail on the head there.

Denver won. Against the Patriots. Who may not be as good as they've been recently, but are still pretty good. Now Denver is 5-0, and I hate to say it, but they have a solid shot at 6-0. I guess the San Diego Padres Management Model of being the least terrible team in a division of God awful teams might not work for the Chargers this year. But hey, look at the way the Pads adapted when it stopped working for them. Oh, right. Abandon ship! No one will blame you, honest. I'm ordering my Vikings Favre jersey as we speak.

No comments: