Monday, September 26, 2005

A Good Start...

Mistakes and lackluster football have made me and my predictions feel like morons and I am done with it. So, instead of making a pick on one game, I am going to share all of my picks on all the other games, just to share with you that I am not worth the stool I sit on this season. Here we go... I actually made these picks on Friday in my fully legal far from illegal football pool. You can laugh if you want to…

-Rams -6.5- They are at home, they are playing the Titans, there is no valid reasoning behind this pick. Truly just a hunch...

-Philly -7.5- Home against Oakland. I hate Oakland. Won’t ever pick ‘em.

-Chicago +3- I don’t know why, Home underdog, good defense. Hey it’s early in the season.

-Jets Pick- Jags lost their best safety/corner/return guy, gimpy quarterback. I do like Leftwich for his middle finger to the Colts though...

-New Orleans +4.5- Yeah, I know, bet against them, road game during short week to another road game, oh and the hurricane? Just felt like picking them...

-Carolina -3.5- It’s Miami. I am not picking Miami. Not yet.

-Indy -13.5- It’s Cleveland. Whatever. Peyton at home with Marvin, that’s enough.

-Buffalo Pick- Vick’s hurt. Buffalo at home. A game I couldn’t care less about...

-Tampa -3- In Lambeau too. I don’t know. I can’t get on this Green Bay wagon, if it was December and 3 degrees I might go the other way. Then again, I am picking against a home dog...not smart.

-Seattle -6- I hate this pick. Arizona is going to win some games. Seattle is going to lose some. Probably should go the other way here. I love football.

Pittsburgh -3- Probably the game of the week against the defending champs. I actually feel good about this one. Would probably invoke the December rule here though too.

-Dallas -6.5- This line could go up to ten and I would still like Dallas. After pushing one out last Monday against the Skins, there is no way that San Francisco can hang. They are just innocent victims here.

-This is where there would be a pick made for the Charger game, moving on...

-Kansas City +3- Most confusing line of the week for me. Denver is terrible, I stand by that statement, and you are going to give me points. Okay, I take them.

If you are scoring at home, that is two correct picks. Two. I am really getting good at this… More on Sunday night later in the week.

No comments: