Friday, August 22, 2008

Crap!!! Crappity, Crap, Crap, Crap!!!

This Merriman thing is starting to take flight now. It's all over Sports Center this morning as well as the radio, so it may be a bit more than a rumor. Of course, the word for now is [possibly]season ending, and so far no one besides the previous dickhead is saying anything about career ending as far as I've heard. Fear not, however, because if I know anything about football movies, they'll just shoot him up with drugs before every game and he'll die on the field in the Superbowl. So hey, Superbowl!

If there is any truth in all this and Merriman actually misses the entire season it will be very interesting to see how it effects the Vegas line. If it changes dramatically you should all go throw your money on the Bolts, because we'll still win the whole shebang, it just won't be as gory.

Go Bolts!!

P.S. While CJ and I were off becoming professional wakeboarders in the Great Northwoods of Minnesota, he told me he was all hyped up about getting things off the ground here at Super Chargers and that he already had his first post written up in his brain and ready to go. Well, it's been about a week now and I think it's safe to say that CJ is a big ole fucking liar. I guess it's up to me again; I'll try not to let you down.

No comments: