Friday, March 30, 2007

We Are Not Dead.

Seriously, we are alive and kicking. We are just sort of hybernating. But Padres baseball is just around the corner and I have a feeling that in the next couple of days I'm going to be about as excited about the Pads as I'm going to get this season. Then they'll start playing. And I don't think they'll be bad per se. Just boring. Boring like they've been for three years now. Except maybe more boring because this year? 100% more Giles. Awesome. I fully intend to break down my feelings on the upcoming baseball season soon. Hopefully before it starts. But not today. Maybe tomorrow. In the meantime, schoolgirl uniforms are hot. Cheerleaders are hot. Hey, you got your cheerleader in my schoolgirl uniform! That didn't sound right. Whatever.

No comments: