Monday, August 30, 2004

It's just preseason

So what if it is only pre-season football. I find it hard to believe that no one will broadcast the pre-season garbage to us because of the lack of the ill conceived ticket guarantee. We really need to sell out a pre-season game to see how the team looks on T.V.? Oh, I could just catch the replay at 11 o'clock, but when you are updated in a very timely manner on the outcome of the game, who wants to watch the replay?

Highlights included Drew Brees throwing an interception on the first series and looking angry and confused as a penalty negated the points that were put up as the pick was returned for a touchdown. That was it for me, I didn't need to see anymore of that garbage. There are only so many times you can watch a person make that same face, that one of pain and confusion, like you're looking for an answer to the question everyone already knows.

I understand that Rivers didn't look much better, but after what was three days of camp or something close to that, you get what you get. I do expect to see some improvements in the next contest, that is truly what is important right now.


No comments: