Tuesday, October 17, 2006

In Case You Hadn't Heard.


She is so not buying it. Poor Cardinal Cheerleader.

*I haven't seen or heard any reports about this yet, so I just wanted to pass it along. The Arizona Cardinals blew 20 point lead to the Chicago Bears, who did not have a single offensive TD. Dennis Green apparently gave some sort of press conference where he said something that you may be able to find on www.youtube.com, but I don't have the time to look for it cause I'm sure it's totally buried since it is not a big deal at all. Oh, did I mention that Rex Grossman had 4 INTs and fumbled twice, further fueling the Brett Favre comarisons? I'm glad I only started him on two of my fantasy teams.

*I just want to say that Arizona was not my sleeper pick this year. I've fallen for that one before and I sure as hell wasn't going to do it again. In fact, i don't thinkI had a sleeper pick this year, except that it was Buffalo and I don't want to talk about it.

*The Titans are on the comeback trail and looking mighty powerful after a close on against the undefeated Colts followed by an upset of the Oh My God They Suck Redskins. Too bad, Skins, you can watch the Titans represent in the post season this year. Believe it!

*New Orleans continued to not be New Orleans on Sunday and I couldn't be happier for them except that New Orleans has a French Quarter and no matter how cool it may be, the French suck. All snobby and thinking they're better than me.

That's just some stuff I had on my mind. Feel free to suck on it.

No comments: